Real talk, there’s no way in hell Solangelo would become a couple right away.
It’d take them months or even years because they’re too busy being stubborn and bickering like five year olds. While Nico’s in the infirmary they’d probably argue over everything.
"Excuse you, who said you could get up?"
"You said three days, it’s been three days. I’m leaving."
"You still look like death."
"I always look like death. I am death.”
who even came up with the word motherfucker in the first place?
7 Things I Wish Parents Would Stop Teaching Their Children:
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Sometimes I forget that YouTubers are famous and then I hear someone mention them at school and I just get really confused for a few seconds and I’m just like dafuq who do you think you are
wedding vows: ur not anime but ur ok i guess